Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox wont download halo reach?

• 03-05-2010 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I have this weird problem, I cant seem to download the halo reach beta .:rolleyes:. When I select "play the beta" it goes to 1% and then displays "Download stopped for halo reach beta" I can download other content from xbox live as well. Anybody have any suggestions? cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭beardo81

Think this happened me earlier, im just leaving it on the download screen and not pressing 'B' to go back out of it, going fone for me now, hope that helps. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Cheers its downloading fine now! I just noticed that you can also download it via download history and then select halo reach beta :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Would it be possible to rent or borrow ODST just the get the reach beta?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Nemanja91 wrote: »

I'd say so, although I'm sure it's all rented out everywhere with people doing that :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,286 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Nemanja91 wrote: »

Remember you have to have the odst disc in the 360 to play the beta, so you cant just rent it for a day and then play the beta whenever you want

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

VinLieger wrote: »
    Remember you have to have the odst disc in the 360 to play the beta, so you cant just rent it for a day and then play the beta whenever you want
    Yep - you'd need to use the ODST disc to launch the Beta every time. It'd cost you €10 to keep it for a week from Xtra Vision. (€30 for the duration of the Beta), so you'd probably get it cheaper second hand somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Trevor451 wrote: »
    Hey guys I have this weird problem, I cant seem to download the halo reach beta .:rolleyes:. When I select "play the beta" it goes to 1% and then displays "Download stopped for halo reach beta" I can download other content from xbox live as well. Anybody have any suggestions? cheers
    There's two ways you can download this. You can either stay on the download screen after pressing A to accept it, or you can back out to the dashboard, bring up the blades>account management>download history>halo reach beta>download again :).

That way, you can download it and play another game. If it still isn't downloading, ensure you've enough space on the HDD

Advertisement