Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food Diet and Health Final MCQ

Options
  • 03-05-2010 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering whether the questions from the first two mcq exams during the term are repeated in the final exam in the RDS. Also are there any sample mcqs online or does anyone who took the exam last semester or in previous years remember the questions that came up. I need all the help I can get:(

Thanks a million:D

Cristina.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 dozer11

Think the questions are from the whole course, I cant imagine to many questions being repeated however!? Should be ok if you learn the basic stuff well! I've got bout 30% from the frist 2 mcq's so hopefully this one goes well too! Anybody taken this exam before? Any other advice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bavaseal

I was hoping some might repeat.lol Do you remember the two questions on hand washing in the last exam about the correct temperature and which bacteria were killed during washing. Can't seem to find them in the notes.
    Good luck with the study:D

• Registered Users Posts: 44 dozer11

bavaseal wrote: »
    I was hoping some might repeat.lol Do you remember the two questions on hand washing in the last exam about the correct temperature and which bacteria were killed during washing. Can't seem to find them in the notes.
    Good luck with the study:D

I think they'd be in the food safety folder?! If not I'm sure you can google it!? good luck to you too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dugg

Hope the study is going well.
    Bit nervous about this one to be honest...don't know why I picked it as my elective.
    There seems to have been a lot asked from the 'Food Safety' part of the course in the last MCQ that weren't contained in the slides.
    I remember this one however can't find the answer anywhere:
    What bacteria/pathogen can live and grow in liquid handwash?'

Anyone know that or have any tips?

Advertisement