Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In The Playpen : deise_girl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Are you too young to know the dance moves to La Macarena and Saturday Night?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Do you like music?
    Yea :)
    Favourite Band?
    Bowling for soup or.. Ermm Imma ruin my amazing rep and say I <3 westlife tbh :L But of course Im a closet fan, until this moment where I told the internet.. hmm not my brightest plan
    Favourite Solo Artist?
    Pixie Lott!
    What music have you been listening to lately? :)
    Atm Mainly glee songs tbh They're not even that great but they're so catchy!
    MavisDavis wrote: »
    Are you too young to know the dance moves to La Macarena and Saturday Night?
    Like if I saw them I'd know 'em but I dont actually know either tbqh :L
    2cfvdvk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Do you like cheese? Which is your favourite?
    How did you find boards?
    Favourite chocolate?
    Favourite accent:
    1. In Ireland
    2. Outside of Ireland

Jay P wrote: »
    Do you like cheese?I absolutely hate cheese :) Which is your favourite? So like none! =P
    How did you find boards?
    Ermm my oldest sister she used always read boards for when big things kinda happend, and we'd laugh together.. Then i found the gaa forum and I decided to make an account thing to talk over there:)
    Favourite chocolate?
    Milka :)
    Favourite accent:
    1. In Ireland
      Ermm I'm not sure.. Tbf I normally laugh at most counties accents coz their different to mine :L...Yea so imma have to pass
    2. Outside of Ireland
      I wasnt sure but I just asked my lil sis have I ever told her I like an accent and she said Michael Bubles.. Shes so right that Canadian accent is teh sex tbh =] The French is cool iswell though!
    2dwapf5.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Parachuting or Bungee jumping

What is your favourite school memory

If you could eat one type of food for the rest of your life what would it be

What is your least favorite mode of transport

Favorite place you went on holiday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Why don't you listen to the Pixies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Me or Thomas Ryan?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

What boardsie would you like to hook up with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Also: What boardsie would you like to hook up with apart from soccymonster?

What is it about me that led you to this choice?
    Valid answers are my charming personality and my stunning good looks.

This.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Me or Thomas Ryan?

:eek:

erm...where do you see yourself in a years time?
    3 years time?
    5 years time?
    10 years time?
    erm...20 years time?

Oh Jesus.. What happend to the questions asking me my favourite food? :L

Fan nomaid a dhaoine..

unknown13 wrote: »
    Parachuting or Bungee jumping
    Tbf theres not a hope of me doing either! I am not an adventurousy type person.. Also I dont know the difference :confused:
    What is your favourite school memory
    Ermm well I have to say there was a pretty epic moment today. One my friends, shes a kinda horrible person like she'd laugh at everyone (just not in there face, well..) anyway we were in one the rooms waiting for the teacher and she was paying on her chair. Coz that room has kinda tiles or something and if you get the blue chairs they slide all over, really fun tbf <3 And yes as you've all guessed she did fall but its the way she did :L She was kicking off from another chair and she went like unbalancedly in the air for a minute before she fell on her back with the chair. And she was drnking her water at the same time so it all went down her face and she was choking on it :L But she was in shock for like a minute not moving with her eyes all big in shock and her legs up in the air..
    Like I know we've all seen people fall off chairs but that srsly the funniest feckin thing I've ever seen! Best fall ever :L Of course though you should never laugh at peoples misfortunes its oh so mean...

If you could eat one type of food for the rest of your life what would it be
    Brown bread <3 Love brown bread so much!
    What is your least favorite mode of transport
    Erm im not sure tbh, coz like I've never been on a plane and I've only been on a ferry journey that lasts 2mins (waterford/wexford route :L) so like.. Idk Car? I get car sick so yea car!
    Favorite place you went on holiday
    Never outta Ireland, so like mehh tbh. Killarney was kinda cute :)
    Why don't you listen to the Pixies?
    Why dont you listen to Miley Cyrus? Now that comment in your head, that is exactly what I'd reply if I was the kinda person that used words like that :)
    Urghh that story wasnt meant to be so long =/ tl;dr best fall off a chair ever!!

Me or Thomas Ryan?
    You Thomas You Thomas Ermm his fb is funny though, they always make fun that guy :L And like you've seen the pics.. =]

Since I can Imma say Soccy for this one.. And then think of how to reply to the next -_-
    3021b0j.jpg And yes I did cut people out of that pic, but they are people I've decided to hate now so they deserve to be cut out! :)

You didn't answer my question. God dammit! Or were you implying thomas ryan?

Pygmalion wrote: »
    Also: What boardsie would you like to hook up with apart from soccymonster?
    Hmm maybe Xx_emma_xX shes pretty cool... Actually we planned out our lives a while ago, wanna hear? Shes going to marry Joe Canning and Il marry Thomas Ryan but then Ill be having an affair with Joe for a while and she can with Thomas if she wants to! :) So like yea, would have to be her :L
    What is it about me that led you to this choice?Hmm well *coughs and mumbles*
    Valid answers are my charming personality and my stunning good looks.
    Well tbf i think Soccys been teaching emma about the aul beard so wont be long before she has them "stunning good looks" =P
    Xx_emma_xX wrote: »
    :eek:

erm...where do you see yourself in a years time?
    Ermm probs be finishing TY but could be 5th year, I still dont know yet :confused: Which isnt a great sign.. :L
    3 years time? Again say I do do TY then Ill be doing my LC, so Ill probs be some stressed out moody cow like person :P
    5 years time? Ill still be a teen, in a college I'd love to do Equine Science tbh but I wanna go to UCC so again dunno where Ill end up!
    10 years time? 24... Well I'd either be finished or almost finished college at that stage probs, wow 10yrs Ill be finished college I feel old =/ I know these arent very insightful but tbf I have no clue like :L
    erm...20 years time?
    34.. I wanna be married by then with atleast one kid and have hopefully seen Waterford win an AI at that stage :)
    2hh2b2h.jpg

Why dont you listen to Miley Cyrus? Now that comment in your head, that is exactly what I'd reply if I was the kinda person that used words like that :)

The Pixies are mass-produced, lowest common denominator, piece of shít whores who can't sing and don't write their own songs?

Yeah...good luck with that..

It's a party in the USA my fúcking hole...

You didn't answer my question. God dammit! Or were you implying thomas ryan?
    I wasnt implying anything <.<
    But tbf bit of an unhealthy obession atm so better just let it run its course and be done with it.. =P

vqofaf.jpg

Oh, and why do you keep using ":L" even though it looks more like someone having a severe stroke rather than someone laughing?

Me or emma? Ooohh! :pac:

• Advertisement

LOL.

Who was your first crush

The Pixies are mass-produced, lowest common denominator, piece of shít whores who can't sing and don't write their own songs?

Yeah...good luck with that..

It's a party in the USA my fúcking hole..
    Your words dude, your words!
    Oh, and why do you keep using ":L" even though it looks more like someone having a severe stroke rather than someone laughing?
    Yano I had a reply typed out and I said feck it, you're just trying to piss me off again and if you really need to go on msn coz im not getting into that sh*te here
    2iikiag.jpg

deise_girl wrote: »
    Yano I had a reply typed out and I said feck it, you're just trying to piss me off again and if you really need to go on msn coz im not getting into that sh*te here

:confused: It's a legit question...

Colour removed as it's burning my retinas..

Bob come on it is not an interrogation session. it is just a friendly question and answers thread. Deise has a few hours left until we throw Dave up onto the chopping block.

Bob come on it is not an interrogation session. it is just a friendly question and answers thread.
    It was a friendly question..

I don't think it was.

Brummytom Ermm I dunno probs you coz I know you longer but now I feel like mean to Emma =/ <3 Emma coz we have our marriages all sorted :P
    Who was your first crush
    Ermm im not sure tbh, I think it was some soccer player guy actually, random and weird much? :confused: Some blondey one when I was in 2nd class me thinks Ill look into it :L

14sphkn.jpg

Bob srsly just drop it okay? Go back to your facebook a few weeks ago to refresh your memory, but plzz leave my playpen free of this...
    Bob come on it is not an interrogation session. it is just a friendly question and answers thread. Deise has a few hours left until we throw Dave up onto the chopping block.
    Thank you unknown but like dont get yourself into trouble :)

• Advertisement

deise_girl wrote: »
    Thank you unknown but like dont get yourself into trouble :)

Im already in a bit of trouble so it doesn't really phase me. Even if I wasn't in trouble I would still say it to him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement