Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlock code for sony ericsson v640i

Options
  • 03-05-2010 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi all
    Just trying to get unlock code for Sony Ericsson V640i mobile so I can use it on any network. It was registered with vodafone. Now it has not been used in 2 yrs but it is in perfect working order. The number has now been disconnected by vodafone as it has not been used was a payg. Rang Vodafone this evening and because its bank hol they finished at 7pm. My first call to cust services was ok and they gave me a 1800 but that is out of service and when i rang back they told me oh the dept you are looking for are now closed. Anyway looking for a nac code to unlock this phone. Need it for my son as he has a samsung tocca lite bought middle of march 2010 with meteor and it will not charge. And dont know what will happen with meteor I would say they will send it off for repairs. Looking forward to dealing with them not!!!!
    regards
    Polly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

http://www.aerix-group.com/home.aspx

Can find help in this thread if you need some.

On the tocco, it will have to go away for repair. You can send it yourself if you so wish. MPRC or fonemenders are the main repair places. It will be covered under warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Pollyo

Thanks Davy for your reply
    forget about the unblocking of the old sony ericsson.
    Tocco lite is now charging with a replacement charger from O2. I had to replace son's charger about 2 weeks ago as he had left it in england meteror did not have one so I had to buy one from O2 turns out the charger was the wrong one or was either a faulty one. Funny at the time I said to the lady "is that the right charger." O2 exchange the charger and guess what it was a samsung charger. All is ok. Well done O2. I do rate them very well for their customer service and also Vodafone.
    Regards
    Pollyo

Advertisement