Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a mechanic in New Ross

Options
  • 03-05-2010 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good mechanic/ garage in New Ross. Having a few small problems with my recently bought second hand car and don't have a clue where to go. I also need to get my tyres replaced at some point over the next couple of months does anyone know where the best place is to get this done?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

pat nolan behind larry o briens central garage, spar i think.

jce/advance are both reputable, jce possibly a little cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

We use Tobin - He has a garage at the end of the Industrial Estate opposite Tesco .

Adamstown Tyres on the Waterford Road is another option for tyres - Make sure the tyres have the E symbol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

for a mechanic i strongly advise fergus o leary's place cant think of the name of the garage but its the first on the left in the waterford road buisness park place in Raheen.

For tyres i advise jce tyres on the ring road at lake region / finches

Ledger

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Fergus is ok too - I think his number is 051 445451 -

There may be 2/3 mechanics there but I would suggest go to Fergus himself .

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Divorce Referendum

I would recommend David Byrne Autos. I have been going to him for the last two years and he has been excellent and wont fleece ya on labour. He is based about 5-6 miles outside New Ross in Ballainaboola across from the Horse and Hound. http://www.dbyrneautorepairs.com/index.htm

• Advertisement
Advertisement