Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem joining avi files together

• 03-05-2010 8:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭

I seem to be having a bit of bother while trying to join 2 avi files together.

Iv downloaded numerous video joiners to do the job with no luck.

For instance I used Boilsoft Video Joiner but it gave me an error message saying the video format cant be recognised. Iv played parts of both files so their definetly working.

Anyone have any idea of what the problem is or maybe a better video joining software?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

as much as I find so much of Microsoft's software a pain in the arse, I have had great success with Windows Movie Maker - it came with my Notebook on XP, not sure whether you will have it or not - worth a try though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Get VirtualDub then have a look at this guide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

i think you might be able to join them with Avidemux. not sure though. i know for sure, you can split anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

As said already. Virtualdub gets my vote. Has never failed me !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭martydunf

whiteman19 wrote: »
    i think you might be able to join them with Avidemux. not sure though. i know for sure, you can split anyway.

Thanks for the replies everyone, seems Avidemux did the trick!

Cheers:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement