Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Auction

• 03-05-2010 8:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anything about the car auction that is on the 6 cross roads? i'm trying to sell my car and my uncle told me he saw a sign for it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I cant think where your talking about out there, all I know of is the one thats on the carrickpherish road.The blass local people might know better than me though!!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

jimmyw wrote: »
    I cant think where your talking about out there, all I know of is the one thats on the carrickpherish road.The blass local people might know better than me though!!;)

cheers me dear:D..ill keep on searching..cant find anything about it anywhere..not exactly advertising it are they:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

i remember hearing about that about a year ago. no idea where it is exactly

there advertising strategy didnt work out too well so :D

it was possibly a once off. maybe a leaflet came in the door

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭keithg89

It use to be on in the old cattlemart on the old kilmeaden road. It use to be the first Sunday of every month but as far as im aware they stopped doing it a few months ago. Not 100% though so dont take it as gospel :)

my uncle said he was driving passed and saw a sign for it yesterday? thats why i think its sill active but it might have been an old sign..have googled and everything and cant find any info for it anywhere..ill plough on searching..really need to sell my car:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Nuphor

Are you talking about http://tradesales.ie/ maybe? It's not open to the general public, just those in the trade. They hold auctions every 2 or 3 weeks.

Nuphor wrote: »
    Are you talking about http://tradesales.ie/ maybe? It's not open to the general public, just those in the trade. They hold auctions every 2 or 3 weeks.

i've no idea if thats them but i've sent an e-mail anyway..they can only say no..thanks:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

I believe the OP is referring to a sign on an old building on the ORR beside the 'Karting' place.

I went out to see him today and the jist of it is, they tidy up your car, clean the inside and out and put it on a lot they have for trades people to come and view it...oh and it's a 300 euro administration fee:rolleyes:..so anyways, thats what it is in case ye were wondering..i think ill sell it privately:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

snuggles09 wrote: »
    I went out to see him today and the jist of it is, they tidy up your car, clean the inside and out and put it on a lot they have for trades people to come and view it...oh and it's a 300 euro administration fee:rolleyes:..so anyways, thats what it is in case ye were wondering..i think ill sell it privately:)
    thats cheap enough the merlin car auctions in naas charge 500

• Advertisement
Advertisement