Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor reception around ul, especially kilmurray???

Options
  • 03-05-2010 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭

Ive bin with meteor since the start of the year and never had any problems with the reception before, but lately whenever i make a call (especially to a landline) my phone breaks up or just fails to put the call through.:confused: Didnt have the problem yesterday in the city, is anyone else experiencing this?
    EDIT:(crap sorry about spelling kilmurry wrong)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

Hmmm I've never experienced that in UL except for in the Kemmy. Reception is sh1te in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

Hmmm I've never experienced that in UL except for in the Kemmy. Reception is sh1te in there!
    The Kemmy, as technologically advanced as it is, is a bloody dark hole when it comes to reception.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

from what ive been told from other people is the same thing, they have no problems while does, got one of my housemates to place a call from my room too and no bother. Reckon the phone is just damaged or something but ive never heard of this happening in just one spot before:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

I'd imagine the KBS has one of those phone blockers so you young 'uns will pay attention in class ;)

I'd say get an o2 phone; you've a big **** off mast about 500m down the road from Kilmurry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

There are certain places in the KBS one can get reception. I'm sitting in of the those places right now! You can send texts, but you're better off going outside to make any phonecalls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

KBS has a dampener!!!

Never had a problem with reception - have been Meteor for life!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

changing phone tomorrow, its beginning to really annoy me though as it never happened anywhere else:confused:

Advertisement