Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help for muscle pain

Options
  • 03-05-2010 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

can anyone reccomend a good place to go in limerick for muscle pains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭sonyair

I went to the pain relief clinic above o'sullivans pharmacy on o'connell avenue when i had trouble in my leg, could hardly drive with the pain but tony who does the clinic took it away after a few visits.
    I think it was €50 a visit but its worth it. If you have private insurance you can get some money back.

http://www.painreliefclinic.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Thai Angel Massage on Thomas street.
    Genuine massage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ollito

That guy on O Connell avenue is only a physical therapist and hasn't a great reputation for anything that really needs fixing. Glad he managed to sort you out though sonyair.

I went to an osteopath just over beside Barringtons hospital. Had my back fixed in 3 sessions (suffered very bad lower back pain/muscle spasms for years - old sports injury). Maybe you could give it a try. I know they treat some of the rugby teams - so have a pretty good reputation. Their details are on www.riverviewclinic.ie

Whoever you go with just make sure they're registered with the relevant body. Some places have no qualifications at all -wouldn't let them next or near me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

ollito wrote: »
    That guy on O Connell avenue is only a physical therapist and hasn't a great reputation for anything that really needs fixing. Glad he managed to sort you out though sonyair.

I went to an osteopath just over beside Barringtons hospital. Had my back fixed in 3 sessions (suffered very bad lower back pain/muscle spasms for years - old sports injury). Maybe you could give it a try. I know they treat some of the rugby teams - so have a pretty good reputation. Their details are on www.riverviewclinic.ie

Whoever you go with just make sure they're registered with the relevant body. Some places have no qualifications at all -wouldn't let them next or near me.

This is a first post on Boards - It is again an example of Someone brand new registering and then 30 seconds later promoting a certain Business in glowing terms.

- They also found the time to post negative comments about someone who was specifically recommended by an actual regular on here......

I'm really sorry lads.
    I signed up a few weeks ago and have been just looking at other posts until now. Not familiar with boards rules. To be honest not great with this aspect of things.

This one particularly got to me as I have hands on experience.

Will refrain from adding my comments again

• Advertisement

I've really got off to a bad start eh!

Advertisement