Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HISTORY , NELSON MANDELA

Options
  • 03-05-2010 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME

i choose nelson mandela for my research topic but im really at my wits end, its practically countdown for me now because it has to be in tomorrow,
    but i seriously don't know how to start the extended essay, or what angle to take on it
    i was thinking of doing why nelson mandela was imprisoned but i just can structure it properly,

if anyone can help me or offer some advice i would be eternally greatful!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Take that angle and just start writing. Those projects were due in last Friday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 timberwolf2.0

no the only thing that was due on friday was the sheet we had to sign saying that you are submitting work,
    our teacher told us the actual projects arent due til tuesday and they don't get sent away anyway until you sit the history exam paper, there left in the schools office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

That's the sheet you sign when you have submitted the work. By the 30th April.

Yes I know the folder doesn't go anywhere, but inspectors may call to your school at any time to check it's been handed in.

Write it! Are you going to hand in something that hasn't been reviewed by your teacher?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

no the only thing that was due on friday was the sheet we had to sign saying that you are submitting work,
    our teacher told us the actual projects arent due til tuesday and they don't get sent away anyway until you sit the history exam paper, there left in the schools office
    Just pick a random assassination. Easiest strategy at this point. Then after you've described what happened say why it was significant. Pow.

Advertisement