Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Band Playing At Great Limerick Run?

Options
  • 03-05-2010 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Anybody know the name of the band who were playing round 1pm at The Great Limerick Run, Im assuming they were on O' Connell Street due to the proximity to my flat that I could hear them clearly but so badly hungover could not manage to dress myself to go and look...
    Great 80's sound, v Duran Duran/Hue & Cry, really good :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

The Idol Bones were playing in Arthurs Quay park around 1.30ish Saturday... maybe it was them you heard!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭postdarwin

The Brad Pitt Light Orchestra were on the bill too.

http://www.bplo.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buttercupbee

Thanks so far! Keep possibilities coming! Any excuse to track 'em down and have beer at their gig!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Reaganomical

postdarwin wrote: »
    The Brad Pitt Light Orchestra were on the bill too.

http://www.bplo.org/

Pretty sure this is the correct answer. They were set up on a truckbed outside AIB O'Connell Street...really added to the atmosphere coming down the home straight.

Pretty sure this is the correct answer. They were set up on a truckbed outside AIB O'Connell Street...really added to the atmosphere coming down the home straight.

Thanks Schnellimbiss - thats got to be right! Got to be! I so happy now I know! :):):)

• Advertisement

The Idol Bones were playing in Arthurs Quay park around 1.30ish Saturday... maybe it was them you heard!

Have heard they're brilliant - now I got two gigs to go to!
    Thanks for your help.

Advertisement