Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Global interdependence and regions.

Options
  • 03-05-2010 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭

Guys I'm thinly one in my class doing glbal interdependence as to geoecology.
    I thinks it's easier. Is there anyone doing this ??

Regions
    I just need to know what a continental region is.

In the 2008 exam paper I think que 5 - 6 it asked a que about culture defining a continental / subcontinental region.
    The question what is a continental region. I told my teacher Ireland is an example bcuz that's what my book says but she's sayin something which is totally differnt.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I have a few friends doing Global Interdependence - it's not that uncommon, but I wouldn't advise doing something that everybody in the class isn't. Geoecology isn't hard, it's just a good bit of learning off.

We do a Sub-Continental region - Brazil. Different books use different continental/sub-continental regions, but the main ones are India, Los Angeles and Brazil (there are probably more!). I don't think Ireland is a good example (although I'm not sure why).

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭seriousfizz

Our subcontinental region is India. What regions have you studied, freeze4real?

I'm going to guess that a continental region is... a continent. Europe, Asia, Americas, y'know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Our subcontinental region is India. What regions have you studied, freeze4real?

I'm going to guess that a continental region is... a continent. Europe, Asia, Americas, y'know.
    Are you really sure that Europe is a Continental region. If it's Ireland as well.

Advertisement