Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone done the safe pass course in limk lately?

Options
  • 04-05-2010 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭

how much did you pay and would you recommend them?
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Safe Pass come up in the news every so often because apparently nobody has ever failed. When I did my Safe Pass, not recently and not in Limerick(Tipperary Town), the guy told us to use pencils so the answers could be changed if needed.

One guy in the room was so stupid he has to be coaxed into giving the correct answers. That same guy must be dead by now because he was truly stupid and a danger to himself.

FAS might pay for your Safe Pass but my employer paid for mine. I think it was around €90.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭electron

yeah well, i've been getting quotes from 110-125 (the latter was from FAS) but was actually expecting the prices would have come down during the recession, so i thought i might get a few pointers here...
    thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

Check the classifieds in the Limerick Post, I'm sure I've seen ads for courses.

Advertisement