Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish power vacuum?

Options
  • 04-05-2010 3:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭

Seeing as most of the big dogs in Ireland are from the Netherlands... now that they have their own country, do you reckon they're going to migrate? Will that result in a massive power vacuum in the 1st Div?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

<pictures a dyson with a shamrock logo on the side>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Seeing as most of the big dogs in Ireland are from the Netherlands... now that they have their own country, do you reckon they're going to migrate? Will that result in a massive power vacuum in the 1st Div?
    Your going to have to make what you're trying to say a bit more clear. I have no idea what you're on about. :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Fewcifur wrote: »

Actually your right there. I wonder if they will just be replaced by bots in div I

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Yes, they will be replaced by bots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

jprender wrote: »
    Yes, they will be replaced by bots.

:O maybe I should have gone for quicker rise through div's!!

/wonders if should aim for promotion and get to div I before all bots gone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Will this result in the Netherlands being the new powerhouse of Blackout Rugby? That'd be pretty sweet :)

Advertisement