Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC 114 Discussion

13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Randy is looking sharp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

Man doesn't Florian come across as a nerd, i'd never say that to his face of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Why Should I

rizzla wrote: »
    Man doesn't Florian come across as a nerd, i'd never say that to his face of course.

haha, Nerd is putting it nicely :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Jimmy Trigger

any streams that don't require a download?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭sonic.trip

any streams that don't require a download?

Only takes a minute, but sopcast is your only man. google it, download and install and then take your pick from here:

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=77590&part=sports

have used it mnay times for loads of sports.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Denners wrote: »
    The only way that Hathaway wins this is if Diego underestimated him, skillwise Sanchez is a class above him at least. We will see though, Hathaway is nothing special, beat 2 mediocre fighters in Paul Taylor and Rick Storey. This is a huge step up for him imo

im sorry pal, but i had to laugh haha:D

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Ice87 wrote: »
    Anyone think Sanchez looks out of shape?

Wouldn't be surprised if Hathaway wins this.

Hathaway is a great fighter and was underestimated.

This kid has everything in front of him.

Sanchez didnt have a game plan at all and couldn't cope with his height and reach. Look at the fights he's had in the past against good fighters, Fitch, Koscheck and BJ Penn. All top fighters and Sanchez wasn't up to their level.

For a welterweight he's not big enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Very impressed by hathaway , delighted for him.

Brilz also bringing it to lil' nog, possibly the most enjoyable fight on the card.
    Shame he lost the decision , but as he said he left it to the judges :(

Can we get a spoiler in the title please mods

Edit: Never mind I see there is another thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Tallaght Martial Arts Academy

"Anyone think Sanchez looks out of shape?

Wouldn't be surprised if Hathaway wins this."

I just think that Hathaway was to strong for Sanchez and he showed great Wrestling Defense. And that Sanchez could not handle the reach. He also displayed some crisp stand up especially the knee in rnd 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭YamaMotoYama

I just think that Hathaway was to strong for Sanchez and he showed great Wrestling Defense. And that Sanchez could not handle the reach. He also displayed some crisp stand up especially the knee in rnd 1

Sanchez looked totally different to his normal cardio beast self...
    Fair play to Hathaway - he can oly beat who turns up in front of him.

Rampage looked massive but slow... but still should have won had he not missed with all the ground and pound shots.

Fair play to Evans!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Tallaght Martial Arts Academy

I think the knee shook Sanchez up and made him hesitant to push the pace so he could not display his usual cardio beast self.

Sanchez usually pushes the pace by engaging in the stand up but since he was getting beat to the punch he would have had to use his wrestling and GnP but since Hathaway was to strong for him and displayed good takedown defense Sanchez had nothing else that he could try to get the win. IMO

I think that Sanchez is just not built for WW he is much better suited for LW if he can make the cut easily every time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭UltimateMale

"Anyone think Sanchez looks out of shape?

Wouldn't be surprised if Hathaway wins this."

Hathaway was pretty impressive. I reckon Sanchez still has the wind, or should I say confindence, knocked out of him since BJ destroyed him. Hathaway will be one to watch for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Anyone else still tired from staying up until 6 am? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

AARRRGH wrote: »
    Anyone else still tired from staying up until 6 am? :)

Yeah, I felt it this morning and I overslept.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

i woke up at 4pm on sunday, great success!

Advertisement