Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skin coloured tights

• 04-05-2010 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hope you can help. Anyone know what tights to get so that your legs look like they have a natural tan. Have bought ones in Marks and Dunnes and some make my legs look chalky beige and others tangoed. If you know a particular colour to get then let me know. I usually go for natural or natural tan and I have loads at home but none that look nice. My legs are naturally pale so natural seems to make them look white. I see nice ones on people so they must be out there. Also another question i have, what coloured tights do you wear now when it's too warm for thick black tights but too cool for bare legs??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 redhawk

I swear by M&S, the natural tan colour is great as it is not that heavy looking tan that is almost like dance tights Try M&S bare cooling shine tights for the warmer weather...i find them fine and not 'clingy' or go for a 7 denier as it is lighter. hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Penneys Luxury Glossy Tights in Sunkissed. 2 pack for €3; always get complimented when I wear these!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 redhawk

Must try the Penny's tights tomissex

• Registered Users Posts: 26 CBRadio

Thanks so much, only checking back on this now. Appreciate the replies. Will check out both M&S and Pennys tights in the shades you mentioned. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DeirdreP

+1 on pennys - quality not the best but their cheap

• Advertisement
Advertisement