Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dress Hire Dublin

• 04-05-2010 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Can you help
    Im to go to a swanky black tie wedding soon and it will be wall to wall designer outfits. I dont even know what sort of dress i should be wearing!!

Ive no cash to splash on a dress that im unlikely to wear again,but i dont think im gonna find anything in my budget that will be suitable, is there anywhere that hires out anything suitable in the dublin area??

Much appreciated
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Theres a place in powerscourt centre that lets you rent designer dresses

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DixiDee

thanks ill check it out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Hi DixieDee,

that shop in Powerscourt Centre is called Covet, here's their website: www.covet.ie

Advertisement