Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City gym/Pool ?

Options
  • 04-05-2010 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

Just moved into the city and after being joined Rochestown Park Hotel gym and pool for the last 11/12 years i'm going to be changing, mostly because its gone to the dogs and my membership is up.

So whats the best, cheap gym in the city with a nice pool. I'm not a student in UCC and i think the prices of Maradike are very expensive if you're not, but it is the best!

Thanks for your imput! :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

The gym/pool in Jurys (Lee Hotel) is quite nice, membership is €550 I think, but I'd say you'll get a lot more help under the 'Cork City' forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Viper_JB

I'm with leisure world - they got a couple of places around and have decient student rates if you have a student card.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Viper_JB wrote: »
    I'm with leisure world - they got a couple of places around and have decient student rates if you have a student card.

I've been to the Bishopstown one a good few times, prices are reasonable enough but it gets far too busy in the evenings for my liking. Pool is decent enough, though again the amount of people using it puts me off a little...again it's just my opinion :)

Advertisement