Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EArly bird menu in dublin

Options
  • 04-05-2010 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi All,

looking for a good early bird menu in Dublin city centre - any recommendations?
    I know there's a million and one out there but I dont know where to start!

Not too fussy on cuisine type really. Budget - looking for something in around 20 quid a head for 3 course.. (or maybe a bit more)..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Try the Dublin forum

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

For some reason this was posted in After Hours.
    Moved to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭happyeveryday

Houseman, we are starting a new website & iPhone App, to answer exactly this sort of question. Only in beta testing right now but there a good few restaurants for Dublin City. No ratings on quality, just straight information. Hope you find something useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭lilliec

http://www.menupages.ie/Dublin.aspx i find this website pretty handy, i dont think its officially released from the restaurants but they're always right. also gives you an idea of menu and price guidelines! special offers/deals and top rated restaurants also included on the site!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Frankie's (owned by Marco Pierre White and Frankie Dettori) in Temple Bar does a great Early Bird. Think steakhouse type cuisine with enormous portions. Their steaks are delicious and I'd also highly recommend their take on fish n chips -oh, and the New York baked cheesecake is to die for!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

KOH in the Italian Quarters €20 for a 3 course early menu

Advertisement