Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CO2 refill

• 04-05-2010 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

I recently purchased a paintball marker and I was wondering were I could get the CO2 refilled in my marker. Buying a tank I here is quite expensive and it would only be for me and my two friends to use

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

this forum is for airsoft only mate, you'll have to post this in the paintball forum to get an answer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Moved from airsoft.

I've used co2 in the past myself, I rent a tank from BOC gases and bought the required valve setup online. Not sure if there is anywhere you can just go and get refills of small 16/20oz tanks though, someone else will likely answer that.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭The_Seal

Yea i have seen the rental tanks but its a little much for me. Hopefully i can get the smaller tanks somewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

The use of Co2 in paintballs is dieing. HPA or High Pressure Air is the way forward. No where to the best of my knowledge will just fill your tank for you. You will have to rent a large tank from boc and buy a fill station if you want to do it your self.

check out http://www.paintballer.ie/air-systems/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 jgjkl

ok

• Advertisement
Advertisement