Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girls, any recs for a good hairdressers in the city center?

• 04-05-2010 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I want to get it cut and styled, and want somewhere that will do a great job but thats not expensive. I dont have alot to spend on it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Which city? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 LynseyH

Dublin City Center

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

Northside dublin city centre - naturelle hair and beauty
    Southside you prob won't get it cheap unless you go to one of the hairdressing schools

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 PaulaCuddihy

Try Fergus in ZEBA on south William Street. Tel - 016716444. This guy is the best hairdresser I have found anywhere in Dublin. Would not go anywhere else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Just for Ladies in IFSC, a wash/cut/blowdry costs €40. Have been there twice and each time very impressed with cut.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭starfish12

styleclub on south william street, amazing stylists and colourists, they have 20% off at the moment & prices are very reasonable, even without the discount, I admit to being hard to please when it comes to hairdressers, but a friend reccommended style club, and lucy in particular for colour, she's brilliant, you really feel as tho they listen to you and they give great advice, but arent offended if you dont take i (unlike some places in the city centre) i've reccommended it to loads of my mates and they all feel the same way, its really worth giving them a go!

Advertisement