Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBL/PSN motto/custom saying to sf.ie

Options
  • 04-05-2010 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

I think everyone should change their motto or any customizable field in their profiles to streetfighter.ie. Would really help grow the community.

yay/nay ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

I've noticed some people doing it already. I'll do it next time I'm Xboxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

You can change it on https://live.xbox.com/en-IE/accounts/PersonalProfileManagement.aspx?Check=true

Its a good idea, typing out streetfighter.ie on a joystick is painful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Mine shall remain about me loving BlazBlue, but i MSG every Irish player i see online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Hehe good idea farz, thats why I already thought of it :p Have had that going since day one.

Not much room on PSN, so it literally just says Streetfighter.ie

but on GFWL I had a paragraph all about the irish community bla bla bla.

Met 2 new guys again today all ready. One was Polish living in Poland though, he had made his account when in Ireland so I guess flags don't actually show where you are currently rather where you were when you made the account or whatever.

The other guy didnt know about the scene but knew chopper from some other forum or something, I pointed him the way to the forums :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sisko wrote: »
    The other guy didnt know about the scene but knew chopper from some other forum or something, I pointed him the way to the forums :D

Speedhaak?

Any ways, good idea Farz. I will as long as AJ doesn't mind me hijacking his account to do so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

I already had it in my bio!

Speedhaak?

Any ways, good idea Farz. I will as long as AJ doesn't mind me hijacking his account to do so.

No? His name was red... something or other (not redman) Remember this is PSN I'm talking about (which reminds me, gtf on psn doom) :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

No? His name was red... something or other (not redman) Remember this is PSN I'm talking about (which reminds me, gtf on psn doom) :p

That'd be Red Dave. He's from Dublin, but I think he works on Saturdays so can never get in to any of our events.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

That'd be Red Dave. He's from Dublin, but I think he works on Saturdays so can never get in to any of our events.

Tell him to get his ass down on a Wednesday.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

gtf on psn doom) :p

Soon as I get it of course.

PSN will quake before the magnificence of team Sisredoom.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Changed my Motto to
    streetfighter.ie |BIO

And my Bio to this
    Hey!

Are you Irish?
    Are you a fighting game player?
    Are you an Irish Fighting Game Player?

If the answer to these is "hell yeah!" or "yes", then you should know that we have a growing Irish Fighting Game community, that you might not even know about! Super Street Fighter 4, Blazblue, or even some Third Strike or Tekken 6? We play them all, so if you're new to the genre, or you think you're the Irish Diago or Chris Hu, check out www.streetfighter.ie and the forums

See you the there!

Exactly the character limit too. Now I can just send people a message saying "streetfighter.ie | check out my Bio! :)"

Yeah thats him alright, no excuse to not take part in the scene online at least and the what orim said too
    Soon as I get it of course

Sweet yeah, thats what I meant, get it! :D Now that I'm on PSN full time I was looking forward to sessions with you as I never got many in 4 online since I was generally on GFWL.

Advertisement