Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Hand Clothes shop near Christchurch

Options
  • 04-05-2010 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Doing a major clearout of my wardrobe and was wondering are there any charity shops nearby that accept 2nd hand clothes?

Any in christchurch/city centre? i can't think of any off hand, i know of one in phibsboro but would prefer to avoid the trek over there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Kitty-kitty

There are a few charity shops on Church St all clumped together. If you're pushed going south of the river, there's a Concern on the corner of Grafton St. and a scattering of them at the very bottom of George's St/top of Temple Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Chickus

thomas street has a good few like enable ireland, mrs quinns etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mias_zzz_

There are 3 of them in Thomas street and they're very good! Follow this link for more info about each of them ("The charity shops in Thomas Street Area: great deals and savings for a good cause.) : http://wp.me/p1P2lz-N

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

There is an Oxfam on Georges st. And a few more between there and Camden st, Irish cancer society, age action etc take your pick! Also a good few on Capel st, and at least one on Liffey st.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭susiewoosie

The Irish Deaf Society has a van to collect any donations - will save you a trek anywhere!

Contact Janette at the IDS office 0867851713

The IDS has a charity shop in Phibsboro (364 N. Circular Road) or you can drop them in at our offices at 30 blessington Street, Dublin 7 (CHY 8674)

• Advertisement
Advertisement