Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC giving 192.x.x.x address lease

• 04-05-2010 1:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I know there are a couple of other people having problems with UPC conenction especially around swords where I am. Anyway I am wondering if anyone is getting a 192.x.x.x address intermitantly as the IP address they get from UPC's DHCP servers as oppose to a proper routable IP address (mine are usually in the 79.x.x.x range).

I use to think UPC were good but their connections have gone to pot recently and I'm wondering so I'm trying to get as much info from people as I can get so I can get a much info into the case I log with them.

thanks

edit: somehow missed the UPC issues thread when looking for it so have now posted there. so lock away please

Advertisement