Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good theatre show

Options
  • 04-05-2010 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin I can find a good theatre show?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

What kind of shows do you like? Musicals, Shakespeare, drama, comedy etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

faceman wrote: »
    What kind of shows do you like? Musicals, Shakespeare, drama, comedy etc?

I love it all faceman, especially shakespeare, but I will truly watch anything interesting, anything worth watching that is playing at the moment?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Well there is quite the selection at the mo.

Macbeth, Shawshank Redemption, Krapp's Last Tape. Not to mention the number of amateur shows around the city at the mo! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 DYT

Can highly recommend this http://www.projectartscentre.ie/programme/whats-on/918-theatreclub-stole-your-clock-radio-what-the-****-you-gonna-do-about-it if you're into contemporary theatre. It's by a young Dublin based theatre company called THEATREclub.

http://www.theatreclubbing.blogspot.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

I saw Arcadia in The Gate on Monday night - totally absorbing, extremely funny and moving at the same time and a magnificent cast. Patrick Mason directed and the calibre of acting was superb and NO I don not work there :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement