Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Crumlin from City Centre

Options
  • 04-05-2010 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what bus I need to get from the city centre out to Crumlin?

I have to be in Crumlin at 11am. I am going to Pearse College in Crumlin.

I have never gone to Crumlin from the CC before so am unsure how long it will take.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Pearse is the one on Crumlin Road dwon from the Crumlin Shopping Centre? 77, 77a, and a tonne of buses stop outside it if so, check out www.dublinbus.ie, would probably give yourself 45 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Pearse is the one on Crumlin Road dwon from the Crumlin Shopping Centre? 77, 77a, and a tonne of buses stop outside it if so, check out www.dublinbus.ie, would probably give yourself 45 mins.

i think Pearse is the one on Clogher Road - could be wrong. if so, it's not a million miles away from the shopping centre either though, i'd get off the bus there, walk up Sundrive Road, left at the first cross roads and you're on Clogher - it's a decent length of road, might take 10 mins walking from this cross

a quick check of google maps should help make sense of those directions

just found this - map should be helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

theteal wrote: »
    i think Pearse is the one on Clogher(sp?) Road - could be wrong. if so, it's not a million miles away from the shopping centre either though, i'd get off the bus there, walk up Sundrive Road, left at the first cross roads and you're on Clogher - it's a decent lenght of road, might take 10 mins walking from this cross

a quick check of google maps should help make sense of those directions

Ye you're right, I'm thinking of Crumlin College.

The 121 stops right outside the college and is the only bus that does. Wouldn't take more than 40 mins max, but you could be waiting up to 15 mins for one.

Advertisement