Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toni and Guy Kilkenny

Options
  • 04-05-2010 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Was in there saterday for a male hair cut. It was a joke because my hair is longish (over my ears) and she cut lumps out of it and my side frange is long over my eyes and now there is a big lump gone there to. I can't brush my hair because it now dosint go down.

Whent back there today to tell them about it and they said there was noting wrong with it. It's the style lol. And I asked for my money back and to fix it and they said no so what can I do now ?

I paid 32 euro for it
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

hi xbox360360

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

You can buy a cotton cap in Penny's for just €2, which is great value.

Dunne's Stores do cheap hats as well and the good news is, statistically if you are based in Kilkenny you're probably standing within 15 Metres of one. Otherwise try Padmore.

If you want a someone to follow your exact instructions and put a bit of effort and thought into your haircut, go into Conor in The Cutting Room on John Street. You need to make an appointment though.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Posted in multiple forums... consumer issues one is (maybe) still open.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement