Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toni and guy Kilkenny

Options
  • 04-05-2010 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Was in there saterday for a male hair cut. It was a joke because my hair is longish (over my ears) and she cut lumps out of it and my side frange is long over my eyes and now there is a big lump gone there to. I can't brush my hair because it now dosint go down.

Whent back there today to tell them about it and they said there was noting wrong with it. It's the style lol. And I asked for my money back and to fix it and they said no so what can I do now ?

I paid 32 euro for it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Mr. Fantastic

Was in there saterday for a male hair cut. It was a joke because my hair is longish (over my ears) and she cut lumps out of it and my side frange is long over my eyes and now there is a big lump gone there to. I can't brush my hair because it now dosint go down.

Whent back there today to tell them about it and they said there was noting wrong with it. It's the style lol. And I asked for my money back and to fix it and they said no so what can I do now ?

I paid 32 euro for it

You should consider yourself lucky mate... cost me €56 to get my hair cut in T&G Dublin (Before tip!!).

But then again my hair is flawless so i cant really complain ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

1. should have complained at the time your hair was cut
    2. why not just go to a barbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Cabaal wrote: »

Exactly.Man up.That's €22 worth of beer you wasted there.At least if you paid a tenner for your haircut you wouldn't feel cheated....just like me.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Cabaal wrote: »
    Barbers generally don't know how to do long hair. OP: talk to the local women, and find out where a good place is. They'll know all the horror stories :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

t&g destroyed my hair, cost me a fortune to get it fixed.

count yourself lucky it only cost you 32e. there is nothing more you can unfortunately :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭lookingfor?

I have to find some where to fix it now my mum was telling me that the only why to fix it now is to cut what is left on the sides out.

Ya barbers do not no how to cut long hair was in a upder class
    one before and they done the same job on my hair and massed it up to it's so hard to find I good hair drasser for men

Well I was back in there today and got my money back and the manger said I am banned from there now and do not come back here agan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Why not as someone has already said get a proper hair cut?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There are enough smart comments here - please stick to the original question - what redress can the OP seek?

dudara

None, you paid for the haircut thus you are deemed to have accepted their work. It will grow out, its only hair.

• Advertisement

It will not grow out because one side is 2 inchs longer then the other side so grow out sure it will one side longer then the other
    ya I am now
    banned so that how you look after some one who gets a hair cut every 6 weaks for a year and 1/2

That is pretty pathetic management, I feel like we should give them a ring and remind then who serves who.

Advertisement