Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Diving Gear

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Ans Blix wrote: »
    I might go back and pick up a couple of torches that i won't mind losing...

Used the torch today - perfectly fine.

Didnt try out the mask as im still using last years Lidl mask! Tip: wait untill only the yellow mask are left - then pick one up for a fiver. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

Their suits seem to be good value but I've seen a few of the fins and mask sets about and they are a pile of tripe...........

Absolutely nothing to do with brands vs Generic...... they are just rubbish. Too rigid, very bad design of clips/buckles on them........ Check em out, where are you gonna get a spare when the buckle breaks on the fin??

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

There is no buckle! Non adjustable flexible rubber strap, would replace with bungee chord. Picked up a set for 2 reasons... handier for bringing to the pool for underwater hockey, also should be able to turn tighter with the smaller fin (vs quattros) and handy second set if a none diver wants to join me for some snorkeling in the good weather!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

foto joe wrote: »
    There is no buckle! Non adjustable flexible rubber strap, would replace with bungee chord. Picked up a set for 2 reasons... handier for bringing to the pool for underwater hockey, also should be able to turn tighter with the smaller fin (vs quattros) and handy second set if a none diver wants to join me for some snorkeling in the good weather!

Apologies, The flyer I seen had this crazy buckle on it..... must be different to whats online......

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

All sold out by the time I remembered on Saturday morning:o( They hadda couple of large shorties but was looking for XL. I did get the diving vest I was looking for so not a bad result. Seems good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement