Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pampers

• 04-05-2010 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

I stocked up on pampers yesterday in Supervalu - they had 2 boxes (with 2 packs) for €20. This morning is Tesco they have the mega box (3 packs) for €8.39!! These are usually €32.99 so definatly a bargain!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Which Tesco? What sizes did they have?

Great price, hope its nationwide.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭cowhands

yeah I hope this is nation wide
    I stocked up on nappies at the weekend too
    Superquinn doing the mega box (2packs) for €17.00

Will definately have a look in Tescos this evening though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭carab

I saw them in Longford, there were lots of boxes there and all sizes I think. Def had 4, 4+ and 5

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Isn't today the day that Child Benefit is paid?

Similar deals again on the same day next month..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Greentree_uk

was in tesco's in galway and mega packs are €16.49 so not much of a deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

carab wrote: »
    I stocked up on pampers yesterday in Supervalu - they had 2 boxes (with 2 packs) for €20. This morning is Tesco they have the mega box (3 packs) for €8.39!! These are usually €32.99 so definatly a bargain!

Surely 8.39 is a typo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Does any one know where I can find the mega packs of Size 6?

No where ever has them, only the stalls near Meath Street.

Eemia wrote: »
    Surely 8.39 is a typo?
    No! €8.39 was the price displayed and the price they scanned in at.

Eemia wrote: »
    Surely 8.39 is a typo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

got 2 boxes of 4+ for now and 2 5 boxes for when he is older!
    Poop away junior!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

carab wrote: »

Jaysus :eek: thats unreal! Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I don't know if it's a mistake but they were scanning at €8.39, 1st pallet went in an hour! I have never seen a mega pack in size 6. Usually we get size 4 4+ and 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭cowhands

Got 4 boxes of 4 and 4+ in Tesco Polberry in Waterford yesterday at €8.39 a box. Thats brilliant value. Thanks again OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

Thanks OP. Was going to buy full price ones on Monday night but decided to check Bargain Alerts first!! Thankfully I did, got the last two boxes of size 5's in Athlone! Excellent value.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Jumbo156

€16.49 in tesco in Artane Castle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

They were €8.39 in Tesco Rathmines last night (sizes 4, 4+ and 5)
    but they seem to have spotted the mistake on the system and are back up to the "real" half price of €16.49. Oh well, got 1 anyway!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

16.49 for 120 size 4 in tesco maynooth .
    There are lots of nappy offers there,think it was 168 huggies for 20 euro too.
    They are not all in the nappy section though some are over in their bargain aisle .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

There was an ad on the radio this morning mentioning half price Pampers Mega box. But it did say the price. €16.49 is probably the half price though and the €8.39 was a cock up. €16.49 is the going rate these days so hardly half price. The RRP is never charged anywhere.

Advertisement