Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Helens to lose coach at end of season

Options
  • 04-05-2010 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭

So Potter is on his way back to Oz to pursue a NRL job, which will probably mean a coaching merry-go-round at the end of the season. Possible the Dragons may want to change their coach, and there is already talk of McDermott being favourite for the Bulls next season, he is quoted at 6/4 to replace McNamara.

Any idea who will end up where? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Looks like musical chairs alright, reckon the Giants are going to have a change at the top too. Really surprised that Potter is leaving now, if I was a Saints fan I'd be massively ticked off.

Brown's off back to Oz next season..be some serious re-jigging in SL XVI.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭AdeT

toomevara wrote: »
    Brown's off back to Oz next season..be some serious re-jigging in SL XVI.

Maybe Morgan to Saints? I think he's probably gone as far as he can with Rovers and a change might do both parties good.

That'd mean KR on the lookout for a new coach though!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭AdeT

Completely OT but there's a decent article on my club "Leeds Akkies" in Rugby League World this month...

Not sure where sells it in Ireland though

AdeT wrote: »
    Completely OT but there's a decent article on my club "Leeds Akkies" in Rugby League World this month...

Not sure where sells it in Ireland though

I'll check that out. Cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement