Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We can learn self defence dublin in Ireland.

• 04-05-2010 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

When you think about martial arts, the first person that comes in to the mind is Bruce Lee, the legend of martial arts who made karate and self defence very popular world wide. When you see a martial art movie and see the cool step, you think “wow I should learn that”. Learning martial arts is good both for self defense and self confidence. While there are many martial arts exist, choosing the right one for you is sometimes daunting.

Thousands of parents enroll their children is some kind of martial art classes every year for different reasons, ranging from self defence, improved self esteem, the ability to defend themselves if needed and physical fitness. As martial arts are a fun way to physical fitness, more parents have to enroll their children in martial arts courses. Because the modern society and the education system puts enormous pressure on the children, it essential that they have to undergo some kinds of physical and mental stimuli for overall wellness.

There are many martial arts that the kids can learn and each of which provide different benefits. Parents can enroll the kids in Krav Maga, kickboxing classes , karate, boxing classes and other martial arts self defense courses. Sports is good but martial arts courses are the sure way of physical fitness as well as self discipline. Parents should choose the right martial arts class in order to achieve the optimal benefits of self defense.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭corkma

oh dear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I'm guessing this is some kind of spam malarky where the user comes back and edits the post at some point in the future. patrick1234, if you have some reason for this and your last post, let me know, otherwise goodbye.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement