Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wedding in letterkenny

Options
  • 04-05-2010 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

hi, would anyone be able to recommend a good hairdresser and a make up artist who could do about 8 peoples hair an make up on the morning of the wedding (bride and brides maids, mothers of bride an groom and flower girls) we're not from donegal and havn'et a clue!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Patrick Gildea has a few salons around the town.

Im sure someone from the Letterkenny area will reply here but if you are staying overnight (I assume you are) then the hotel or B&B owners will know of places to go.

As you know its best to book well in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭dcfc

Would you prefer to stay in Letterkenny or are you prepared to travel. There is a really good salon in Derry called Brooke's, they do hair and makeup. It's about a 20 minute drive from Letterkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

8 is a lot to do in the morning of a wedding, I'd suggest you ring around a few salons first, see which ones can cater to this and then post some findings back here, maybe people can give you their experiences then.

I was bridesmaid for my friends wedding, 3 of us had to be at hairdressers at 6am-didnt get out til almost 11, then off for makeup-wedding was at one. We all had fairly long hair(toooo long in my case!!) Other bridesmaid and mother of bride and groom went to different hairdressers that morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 nhickey

thanks for your help I'm hoping to get some ojne to maybe coem to the hotel room ... the wedding is at 1 so time wise its a little tight

Advertisement