Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap office space in Dungarvan for one person?

Options
  • 04-05-2010 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone know of cheap office space in Dungarvan? I need a very small office, or a share of one, for one person to locate laptop/printer and a few files, ideally with broadband access but not a problem if not. Might suit someone with unused office space to get a very small rental and keep the place busy?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Very small rental?

How much are you willing to pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭PWR

25 a week?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

you'll be hard pushed to get an office for 25 a week, it wouldn't be worth anyones while to have space taken up for that little money, why do you need an office? can you not work from your house?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭PWR

might suit someone to have empty office used, (accountants/solicitors/estate agents). Working at home is OK until kids arrive in from school!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

I have empty office space, but from a security point of view I wouldn't let another business use my facilities. I think you will find this can be a problem for a lot of businesses.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 seanbl

You should ask the Chamber of Commerce or the Enterprise Board

They might be able to help you.

Why don't you owrk from home?

What is the business?

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Steve30x

PWR wrote: »
    Working at home is OK until kids arrive in from school!
    seanbl wrote: »
    Why don't you owrk from home?

You should read the whole thread before replying :)

Advertisement