Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why cant i view the rock & metal forum?

Options
  • 04-05-2010 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭

anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

It appears as though you were banned from that forum sometime before 2008!

Further investigation shows that on 31st Dec 2005 you linked to a thread on PROC forums that contained a bootleg of a Sultans of Ping FC gig...

That post was deleted and it appears as though that's why you were banned as it's your only post on the forum and it linked to illegally obtained copyrighted material.

The system appears to have defaulted the ban to permanent. I suggest that you contact the mods to see if they are willing to allow you to return. :) I'm sure if you promise not to link to such material in the future you may be allowed back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

ah ok thanks,forgot that :)

that was a recording i recorded myself......however the same gig was released on dvd also,the dvd was released a long time after i posted my recording though...

ill let them be,ill stay permabanned

Advertisement