Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hairdressers

Options
  • 04-05-2010 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Have just tried Sin e hairdressers for first time and can quiet confidently say I will not be returning, can anyone recommend a good hairdresser in Gstones, Kilcoole as I now need to have my hair recut.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭MrsA

Did you tell the staff you were not happy with the cut, I have been there a few times and they are always very professional. If you have not done so I would go back to them and tell them you are not happy.

There is a nice hairdresser in Kilcoole, down at the very end near the turn for the Marriot, it is called Envy I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 greygardens

I did try and sort it out at the time, the stylist I had was very, very poor at both cutting and customer service, friends have commented on how bad the cut is, I normally use Cowboys and Angels, but decided to support a local business instead. As I said I will not be returning but will try Kilcoole.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cuddydale

I would recommend Creative Touch in Kilcoole and very reasonable too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

That's unfortunate - but I have to say that I have been there once and in their defense, I was delighted with my cut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 JAYG

I went once, some time ago now, and never went back. I could have done a better job myself. As a male i dont think my recommendations would be of any use to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Loopers

I went to Sin E at the weekend and was delighted with my cut and colour. I would also recommend Kudos in the village who are a bit more expensive but have really good stylists. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

I agree Creative Touch are great and v reasonable but Ive used SinE and Kudos and both were v good also.

If I wasnt happy with a cut/colour I would definitely mention to them

• Registered Users Posts: 49 bogeak

hi
    my wife use: David Martin Hair Design. Killincarrig, Delgany, Wicklow. She's delighted, cut&color. I do my own haircut. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Deeyasee

bogeak wrote: »
    hi
    my wife use: David Martin Hair Design. Killincarrig, Delgany, Wicklow. She's delighted, cut&color. I do my own haircut. :D

Me too on both counts :)

Advertisement