Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

William Shatner For The Next Star Trek Film Oh Yeah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Shatner's brilliant. Don't want him in the new Star Trek film.

Really couldn't imagine how they could possibly do that without having it seem ham-fisted.

Let the new crew breath a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Thread title makes it seem like he is going to be in it but from that vid he just says that he would be somewhat open to it if he was asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Goodshape wrote: »

Really couldn't imagine how they could possibly do that without having it seem ham-fisted.

Much as I love the Shat + TOS crew I 100% agree. Let's be honest, he's way too ****in' old. Also JIMHO Nimoy wasn't all that great in the most recent one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

Id say leave the new cast be... They did a good job with the last movie, and throwbacks just for the sake of it will only let the next film down..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

In All honesty too someone thats never ever ever watched Star Trek the new film that they made would get loving star trek.

If I'm too be Honest as me a big fan of Star Trek I watched the Film and it looked incredible The Cast I felt copied all the lines from the original cast and I mean copied big time.

But Keith Urban did an amazing job of playing Doctor Mc Coy he made the role his own he made up his own catch phrases. He is the oldest but out of the whole cast and the best actor out of all of them.

I thought Eric Bana acted like Khan in it and now hearing that they are goin too put khan in the sequel that does'nt sound right at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

Shatner did a fine job for his age on Boston Legal have too say.

making a blow up doll of Murray Brown thats brilliant.

But can you imagine the amount of fans Shatner will bring too the sequel wow.

I read the scene for the remake where the scene with spock and the new kirk and old kirk was meant too be in it and the producer spent 3 years talking about kirk saying no too the remake.

And then in the end Shatner put up a you tube video with his daughter sayin in all honesty the producers never asked me too be in it in the first place but they were putting out pr saying his said no to it.
    Goodshape wrote: »

Advertisement