Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Kimmage to Airport early in morning?

Options
  • 04-05-2010 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

I need to catch an early flight, will need to at the airport at 7ish. Any advice on cheapest way to get there....is there a bus that goes near Kimmage to the airport or am I better off getting to the city centre first?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭DublinRunnerJoe

gandroid wrote: »
    I need to catch an early flight, will need to at the airport at 7ish. Any advice on cheapest way to get there....is there a bus that goes near Kimmage to the airport or am I better off getting to the city centre first?

Thanks.

you are better off goin to bus arus, Busses leave every 15 minutes from 5:15 am

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

you are better off goin to bus arus, Busses leave every 15 minutes from 5:15 am

think the early buses leave from o'connell st, up near dr. quirkey's

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/747/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Is the airport not closed in the morning,heard mixed reports,Scotland and NI closed for sure. You should the aerlingus website. Sorry if it is,It's a major downer for those in need at the mo I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

It depends on how far into Kimmage you are - if you're in walking distance of the Harold's X Road/Terenure Road North you can just walk to there and get a 16A all the way across :)

Advertisement