Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ul opening times

Options
  • 04-05-2010 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi all,

Hope yer all getting on well yer exams. Just wondering what time are buildings open around UL this week?? I've got an early exam tomorrow and will be around about 7ish.

Any chance the main building or anywhere is open early?? Any info would be great, thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Afaik the main building is opne 24/7, you just have to access it through the main entrance after like 7pm or something like that.

You would be able to study up in the red raisin cafe then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 tweety_bird

Mossin wrote: »
    Afaik the main building is opne 24/7, you just have to access it through the main entrance after like 7pm or something like that.

You would be able to study up in the red raisin cafe then.

thanks mossin youre a star!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

and after that you can head to the library at 8:30am, sure know I can only bare so much of studying in red raisins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

Is the red raisin open today? For coffee I mean, I have an exam at 4 and was just hankering for a bucket of starbuck's coffee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭entropic

I don't think so, it wasn't when I passed earlier. Don't know about the "Starbucks" but the old place (I've already forgotten its name :P) never opened outside of Mon-Fri

• Advertisement

entropic wrote: »
    I don't think so, it wasn't when I passed earlier. Don't know about the "Starbucks" but the old place (I've already forgotten its name :P) never opened outside of Mon-Fri

Boo, they missed out today, so many people needing coffee!

It's the size of the large coffee that takes me to starbucks btw. Nothing like 3/4 of a litre of coffee to wake me up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 tweety_bird

really could have done with a coffee there myself today! if starbucks and subway had been open then they would have seriously been minted today.

oh well...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

It's the size of the large coffee that takes me to starbucks btw. Nothing like 3/4 of a litre of coffee to wake me up :)

An alarm clock usually wakes me up! :pac:

Mossin wrote: »
    An alarm clock usually wakes me up! :pac:

pffft amateur.

Advertisement