Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting & Finance lev6/8??

Options
  • 04-05-2010 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

I see theres a new lev8 Accounting & Finance course in LIT for 2010.I wonder if the points for the lev6 accounting & finance will drop
    2007-305,2008-300 and 2009-300.Im reaplying to cao this year and have a measley 275 points from last years leaving.frown.gifCould it drop by 25-30pts as I presume there will be a big interest in the lev8.:)
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

Anyone??:o

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'm afraid we're not psychic so getting an answer is probably slim to none!

It's a very tough one to call. If you find it hard to get into courses with the points you have, you should probably look into doing a PLC first and going from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭neo2010

Ive chosen accounting and finance level 8 and was wondering aswell what would be the average points required as they are not listed due to it being a new course?

I did quite well in the leaving so entry will probably not be a problem but I anticipate a fair bit of interest in the level 8 as foreveryoung has said.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

neo2010 wrote: »
    Ive chosen accounting and finance level 8 and was wondering aswell what would be the average points required as they are not listed due to it being a new course?

I did quite well in the leaving so entry will probably not be a problem but I anticipate a fair bit of interest in the level 8 as foreveryoung has said.
    Well im hoping that lev 8 will be around 300-320 points and in the process bring down the lev 6 to about 260/70.:(If you got around 350 I would imagine you'd be safe for lev8 and if not then deffently lev6.:)Im just praying lev6 will come down as I only have 275.It seems logical that it must come down unless theres a sudden huge interest in the course this year!

Advertisement