Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foundation year in Maynooth

Options
  • 04-05-2010 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi.

Unfortunately I wasn't accepted for the course of my choice in NUIM. I was told at the interview that the best thing to do for me is to start with the foundation course in Finance, Economics and Business, so I hope to get into this year.
    Is there anyone else who is thinking of doing the foundation year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Just wanted to say I know a few people who did the foundation year, and everyone said they loved it. Said it was of great benefit in the long run.

Maynooth is great, very friendly. I hope it works out for you and you enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 aoife24

mickstupp wrote: »
    Just wanted to say I know a few people who did the foundation year, and everyone said they loved it. Said it was of great benefit in the long run.

Maynooth is great, very friendly. I hope it works out for you and you enjoy it.

Thank you. I'm out of school for some time and I'm not native English speaking so i hope it will help me to get into it again:)
    I was at the open day in Maynooth and loved it right away. I cant wait.

Advertisement