Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon of the Week: Wurmple

• 04-05-2010 6:19pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Apologies for missing last weeks, had a lot on my plate. This weeks Pokémon of the week is none other than Wurmple!
    190px-265Wurmple.png
    Type Bug

Species Worm Pokémon

Ability Shield Dust

Regional Pokédex numbers

#— Kanto
    #— Johto
    #014 Hoenn
    #048 Sinnoh
    Not in any regional Pokédex

Height 1'00"

Weight 7.9lbs

I like Wurmple. Only because of it's evolution process. It gives an extra bit of a challenge to obtain a certain Pokémon :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

I encountered one of these in the bug contest the other day and it occured to me that it's mouth looks like.. something rude.

I can't help but feel it's just a rehash of Caterpie/Weedle, but it's also kind of cute in it's own way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

It's funny, for ages I thought the evo line was based on whether it was male or female, 'cause every time I caught one the females evolved into Dustox and the males became beautiflies. Seems it was complete coincidence. But i'm in the "rehash of weedle/caterpie" camp. The fact that there's so many of them, the XP is rubbish and they spam harden and poison sting does not endear them to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Enlighten me, I thought the evo line was the male/female divide?
    What is it?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Wurmple will evolve into either Silcoon or Cascoon starting at level 7 depending on its personality value. As personality values cannot be influenced by the player, what a given Wurmple will evolve into is essentially random

There you have it :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

edit: I hate you Cherry.

• Advertisement
Advertisement