Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBS (dt364)

Options
  • 04-05-2010 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I am about to complete a higher cert in business studies and was thinking about doing this after. Just wondering if anyoneis on this course and could tell me anything about it? haven't had much luck getting information from the college itself :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 david1301.ie

Hey Fiona, good degree choice! i'm just finishing up on this degree myself, putting together my thesis. The degree is a BBS, so similar to a degree in commerce in UCD, and its gotten me into a masters in DCU so its respected and i've no complaints with it. The degree is only 6 years old and improving each year. its currently part of the school of retail but changing back to the school of management. The best person to get in contact with for comprehensive information is Eileen Doran, she's in room 3-019 in Aungier street and is really helpful. I would recommend this Degree hands down above the other choices your probably looking at, such as; accounting and finance, and business and management. Good luck with your choice, Dave

Advertisement