Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6.5mm Full Body Suit?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Hard to say with out seeing it up close, if the sticking or glue is fine on it reckon it'd be alright.But I would be slightly wary , never seen a 6.5mm and as well its a diving suit so maybe it could be really stiff or very constrictive and not great for surfing in.Know a few people that got surf gear out of there before and they weren't impressed at all , so going by that it could be a waste of 100 squid. Personally if you were going for a winter suit I'd have a good gander around in the summer sales and you'd probably pick up a good brand for roughly the same price as the lidl one, at least you'd have piece of mind that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

I know an awful lot of people who wasted money on these the last few years and they really regretted it. Save your money and get a half-decent good suit that fits properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭tyler71

+1 to the above - the water is fine these days in a 3mm anyway. Anything more than 5mm and I get claustrophobic!

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

They are a diving suit........ complete different suit to a surf suit........... you'd be wasting your money........

Advertisement