Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Match Case to Power Supply

Options
  • 04-05-2010 8:11pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,987 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I managed to get a 1000w power supply (Like This and now need a case to go with it, I'm thinking This One but not sure it's not more than I need and that the power supply will fit in it

Comments

The HAF is a good case but how much you spend on a case depends on the hardware you are going to put in it?
    From the add "Please note that this power supply will also work with a non Alienware ATX case but an additional bracket may be needed."

A 1000w PSU is mega overkill for all but the highest end systems/massive overclocks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,987 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I have dual graphics cards, 4 1TB harddrives, Fatal1ty sound card, also have a i7 processor and new system board that I might put together, need to get head sink for the processor, oh yes, and any cooling, but I assume that the case will come with it

Advertisement