Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLEASE HELP- lookin for things to do durin the week

Options
  • 04-05-2010 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

HI people i was wondering if anyone could be so kind and give me some suggestions of things to do, i recently split with my partner and she now has the children (i have them on weekends) im trying to find things to do after work durin the week that would pass the time. im lookin to join social groups or activity groups but i dont know where to start, im 30 so am lookin for that sort of age group if not younger

Please can someone advise me as if im not busy i just get down thinkin of not see my kids.

im based in d6 (dont drive) so around that location would be a help
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Pyridine

Might be something here that'll tickle your fancy

http://www.meetup.com/cities/ie/dublin/groups/

There seems to be an array of interests catered for from going out to learning a new language!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

daddybf wrote: »
    HI people i was wondering if anyone could be so kind and give me some suggestions of things to do, i recently split with my partner and she now has the children (i have them on weekends) im trying to find things to do after work durin the week that would pass the time. im lookin to join social groups or activity groups but i dont know where to start, im 30 so am lookin for that sort of age group if not younger

Please can someone advise me as if im not busy i just get down thinkin of not see my kids.

im based in d6 (dont drive) so around that location would be a help

Dance classes in the Garda Club, on Harrington st.
    Social, keeps you fit and you'll meet plenty of ladies.
    There's a few different one's there, so you'll have to google them or contact the club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Start playing poker... Live games, not online!!!

Seriously, playing poker can be the best laugh ever, you'll meet some real characters and as a plus, you can win money too!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

If you are into politics or community action at all, all the parties should be very welcoming to new young members.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

maybe try and organise -a-side or tag rugby with work for an evening?
    There's loads of venues and/or leagues around

• Advertisement
Advertisement