Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spina bifida/ cerebral palsy... looking for first had info/exp

Options
  • 04-05-2010 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭

Hi,

I am currently studying to be an SNA and have a project to do around a physical disability, as part of it, I have to interview someone who had a physical difficulty or their friends/family to find out the effects it has on them and what kind of support is available etc. I am interested in spina bifida and cerebral palsy.

If you know anyone that might be interested please let me know!

thanks

Sarah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

I d say contact enable ireland re- would they have any volunteers *used to be cerebral palsy ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lico

hi Sarah,

You could get in touch with CRC in Clontarf as they deal with Spina Bifida and would have a number of patients that could be willing to assist you.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ssa2010

You may contact this Association

http://www.sbhi.ie/

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Hi Sarah, did you get sorted out with someone.I have an 8 year old son with cerebral palsy and also my wife suffers from MS,so if you have any questions I may be able to help. Best of luck with your SNA.

Advertisement