Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards' dodgy tonight?

Options
  • 04-05-2010 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭

Howeya lads, I'm not seeing new comments in threads until 10 or so minutes later, after I receive the emails. Also, it's taking a right age to load pages of threads, most of the time not loading! Could I get an answer in PM as I prob wont be able to connect again after writing this :o

Thanks.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Something definitely wrong here on my UPC connect, who are you with? We need to exclude the ISPs from suspicion... I have a feeling its something serverside though as my mobile isnt exactly flying along on the site either.

hang tight, i'll see if anyone is about to have a look.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Eircom, I'm just about getting onto threads now, still no replies coming on time though.

Apart from this one....incidentally.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Seems to have fixed itself here.... I hate when it does that. :)

DeV.

Yeah I'm going fine now :o

What the hell :P

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Same thing happening here too DeV. I'm on Vodafone. janeybabe has also reported it in the Site development forum here. She's on Eircom.

Actually it all seems to be fine for me now.

• Advertisement

Did the hamster get a lunchbreak, or a lady friend?

I think someone just fed the hamsters the coke..... :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Was dodgy for me from about ten up until maybe five minutes ago.

^ I didn't get an email for that :(

Advertisement