Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downtime

Options
  • 04-05-2010 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭

Just giving the heads up that the site is really slow at the moment and that for the last 20 minutes or so I have been getting a blank screen when I have tried to access threads.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Same here. Hanging when loading pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭alibabba

Yip. Any announcement?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

According to this they are trying to see what the problem is.

Although it seems fine now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

Yep, I think I know what it was.

Sorry for not letting ye know that I was on the job. I find out pretty quickly, typically within a minute of the site going down or getting slow. I don't always have to time to put up a notice though, sorry about that.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement