Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEO Research

Options
  • 04-05-2010 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi
    The permission has been given for it by the mods in the thread.

This is short survey about preferences in finding stuff in google.
    There is only 5 question, actually only 4, 5 is no relevant and can be skipped.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X76PML6

Thank for help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭RedFly

Done.
    However, I don't know what you'll get from such a short survey. There's quite a bit of research out there that's already done that can probably answer your questions.

(Although now many local).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Question 2 is vague.
    Are you talking about repairs of the physical machine, getting manuals? Finding software? Finding help about how to use it?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Dagged

Hi
    Everything what is related with computers. Mainly I am looking for answers once people looke for a help once something not working hardware or software.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Dagged wrote: »
    Hi
    Everything what is related with computers. Mainly I am looking for answers once people looke for a help once something not working hardware or software.
    Then you need to work on your wording.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭RedFly

Or you could set up a broad match AdWords campaign and get, quite literally, hundreds of the exact keywords people used to search and find your site.

Then use those keywords in your "SEO"

Hope that helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Dagged

AdWords from Google?

Advertisement